Ok, so this is a bit of an odd post to do, but what the hey. I talk about Twitter and social media far too much, so for a change let’s go Swimming in the Sea Of Me as my very good friend Sam Michel likes to call it.
- I speak really bad but passable French and Greek, along with a few words of Japanese, Arabic and South African.
- I actually meant to be an artist (oils and fabric, if you’re interested), but decided that the Internet thing would probably take off and make me more money.
- I can play the guitar, clarinet, piano, all the recorder family and get a note out of a sax and a flute. All pretty badly.
- I have cooked properly since I was about 14, it is still my most enjoyable and fulfilling hobby.
- I had long blonde hair all my life until I cut it off and dyed it brown in November 2005.
- I left home a week after my 16th birthday to start a new life on my own, in a different country from my family.
- I have no academic qualifications after my GCSEs.
- Until 2 weeks ago, I had never owned a single product or service by Apple.
Heh, so there you go. Random, and hopefully insightful, that’s me.
- Sam Michel
- Lloyd Davis
- Jamie Riddell
- Mike Butcher
- Charlie Gower
- Ryan Carson
- Helen Keegan
- Mike Atherton
Wow, I really need to start knowing more women who do personal blogs!!
EDIT: Also, rules are meant to be broken right? I tag two more people: