Today I’m writing about something that I’ve been wanting to do for some time. I want to give back, and my last set of commercial mentees are now all flying solo without the need for me to be cramping their style. So, I’m after a new one.
I just want to make one thing REALLY REALLY CLEAR – there is *no experience required*. If you have experience already, that is fantastic, but to me, the most important thing in sales is the ability to be adaptable, strong willed, friendly and above all – self motivated. If you have those characteristics, please read on 🙂
This particular apprenticeship also has a sales job that comes with it, up to 3 days a week (flexible, depending on the person) and a very nice £150 per day for your efforts. The start date will be asap, but ideally no later than the New Year. Perhaps a few days before Christmas could help ensure you get all the pressies you’re after?
What I’m after is thus:
- Keen to learn
- Good command of English both spoken and written (lots of phone and email work in this role)
- Someone who wants to make a difference in a small business
- Big ambition – I want you to be heading up the sales department eventually!
What I can give you is this:
- Free training in London, passing on knowledge you’ll need to succeed in sales (honestly, it’s really simple stuff)
- A job!
- Continuous support throughout your career until it becomes clear you’re way better than I’ll ever be.. 🙂
- Some good contacts in the industry
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email me on thayer at thayerprime dot com and tell me all about yourself, a CV, and why you’re going to totally nail this job I want to give you.