Blimey, I actually did it, huzzah! Thanks to the wonderful Chinwag for letting me use their servers to host.
You can download the report here:
Twitter Survey Report: Feb 2008
Please feel free to send on the report and data, and use it however you wish. All I ask is that you credit me somewhere suitable. Many thanks.
I hope you enjoy it, and here’s a sneaky peak:
- People mainly use Twitter mostly to see what their contacts are up to (50.6%).
- Most respondents to this survey are followed by twice the amount of people (101-200 followers) than they follow themselves (51-100 followers).
- You’re most likely to become un-followed if your Tweets aren’t deemed relevant to your followers
- Half the respondents (48.5%) had Twittered drunk…
- … Yet thankfully most people (65.7%) have never regretted a Twitter post
I’m now working on a much better and well thought out Twitter survey, and if you’d like to be involved with that please do let me know by either commenting on this post or emailing me thayer18 at yahoo dot com.
Thanks to everyone who took part, and passed this round their Twitter stream.
UPDATE – Blogs that are talking about the survey
- Chris Reed – Ginger and Proud
- Alan Patrick – Broadsight
- Steve Clayton – Geek in Disguise
I’m tracking these via Google Alerts, so if you’ve done a post and it’s not here, just say and I’ll add it. Good to see everyone’s views on it 🙂